Competences to develop and other benefits:
- Competences: good communication skills, flexible, committed.
- You have the opportunity to learn about wildlife and animal care in a beautiful environment.
- There will be benefits (such as a discount on accommodation) for volunteers who stay for a longer period of time.
Competences needed and other requirements:
- Competences: creative, proactive thinking, project and goal focused.
- Experience in building and construction work is desirable.
- You enjoy working in a team and are motivated to improve the centre’s infrastructure.