The financial administrative team in the Amsterdam office is composed of five finance colleagues reporting to the Financial Controller. As Accounting Coordinator Accounts Payable (AP) you assist in the day-to-day operations of accounts payable and support the work of the department. This will include supporting other team members, making sure F&A policies and procedures related to AP and procurement are followed, meeting all organizational and departmental deadlines, and pro-actively ensuring the integrity of financial data in your area(s) of responsibility.
- Responsible for making sure that all invoices and expense reports will be booked in our financial system;
- Keeping track of all invoices and expense reports, to allow for timely approval;
- Have regular contact with payment requestors as issues arise and;
- Act as contact person for all question regarding accounts payable, internal and external.
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO-4) in financial administration or other comparable education;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in bookkeeping;
- Very good English and Dutch speaking and writing skills;
- Good interpersonal and intercultural skills; service attitude yet persistent, result driven;
- Analytical, well-organized problem solver and strong attention to detail.
Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: September 30, 2021
To apply click here, or go to our career page.
Only candidates authorized to work in the Netherlands will be considered.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.