On behalf of the Chinese government, we are currently recruiting 25 English language teachers for Chinese government schools in the cities of These schools vary from elementary school, secondary school, high school, and sometimes even college level. The student’s ages at these schools depend on the level of the educational institution. The student’s ages range between 7 to 12 for elementary school, 13 to 15 for secondary school, 15 to 18 for high school and 18 to 21 for college. The contract period from 1st September 2020 to 30th June 2021.
– Planning, preparing and delivering lessons. preparing teaching materials. helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions.
– Assessing students’ work and provide feedback
– Attending staff meetings in order to stay updated about the current educational policies and teaching requirements
– Maximum teaching hours: 20 per week (Monday to Friday)
– No office hours needed, weekend off
– Class size: 30-45 (depending on the school)
– A bachelor’s degree in English language or in Education related studies.
– Proficient in spoken and written English
– Teaching experiences preferred
– Open-minded and flexible attitude
– Must not have been convicted of a crime and have no record of contagious or serious diseases
– Monthly salary between 1400 to 1600 euros net (depending on qualifications)
– Paid monthly living allowance
– Paid Chinese medical and accident insurance
– 11 days public holiday per year, plus one to two months of school holidays
– Reimbursement of the residence permit and obligatory medical check-up
– Regular teaching training and team-building activities organised
– An approximate 780 euros flight bonus paid upon completion of the contract
If you are interested in this offer, please send your recent updated CV and cover letter to Aixia Li by email@example.com.