At Crosswise Works we focus on stimulating entrepreneurship and employment in African economies to accelerate international sustainable development. Our team has a lot of work to get done which means we are in need of a Senior Programme Manager who fits our enthusiastic team. Ideally, we are looking for somebody with tons of experience in Africa, who is flexible, independent, resourceful and able to travel multiple times a year.
Please note that you would need an existing, valid working permit for the Netherlands.
After you've scrolled through our website, we hope you've become inspired and curious enough to see if you would make a good fit. The following application form replaces a motivation letter as we believe those are little more than a writing exercise and don't offer insights into the real you.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- A professional and challenging job, contributing to social economic development in Africa;
- A full gross salary €4025 (based on full time employment), several secondary employment conditions. Pension provision is however not provided;
- A contract that preferably starts as soon as possible;
- Support from a (small) team of ambitious colleagues, whilst enjoying professional freedom to do it “your way” and to try out new things;
- A dynamic learning organisation, always in motion, working according to Holacracy principles;
- We work 50% online and 50% in our Amsterdam office (next to Bijlmer Station).
We’re dedicated to creating an environment that celebrates and embraces individuals who reflect the diversity of the world we live in. Given the current composition of our team, we encourage male and/or LGBTQI candidates and candidates with a migration or displacement background to apply.
After applying, we'll make sure to provide you with feedback and hopefully get to know you a bit better via an online introduction call with members of our team.
Official deadline for this vacancy is the 15th of August, however candidacies will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the vacancy may close earlier should sufficient number of applicants have been received. We advise you to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us: email@example.com
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Please find here the link to the application form: