We are looking for an energetic Project Manager to join Cédric, Marijke and Daniela in our Procurement and Supply chain Management (PSM) team. We are recruiting a creative, cheerful, assertive, diplomatic, resilient, and spontaneous colleague who is a real team player.
ResultsinHealth is an international development advisory firm located in the Netherlands.
ResultsinHealth is dedicated to effective disease prevention and improving access to health. We strengthen health systems and accurately monitor & evaluate the progress and results of program implementation efforts. Based on our work and recommendations, donor agencies and governments make evidence-based decisions on spending for medicines and health products and controlling risks in supply chains for optimized efficiency.
ResultsinHealth is a lean and flexible organization, recognized for its responsiveness to specific needs, while providing excellent and solutions-oriented services to its clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage our PSM portfolio: Ensure implementation and follow up of multiple concurrent country workplans, communication with our experts and country teams.
- Participate in New Business Development, develop expressions of interest for funders.
- Follow developments within the field and the market, and translate opportunities and possibilities into strategic objectives and the development of new and existing services.
You are also responsible for coordinating and supporting supply chain assignments and Global Fund technical areas, the talent acquisition for our talent pool of experts in cooperation with the HR department, assisting in expert mission and assignment evaluations, the administrative support to our experts, the administrative handling of assignments, and all other activities required in the department to achieve the departmental objectives.
Salary and more: An attractive and competitive salary (scale 6 RiH salary system: min. € 2552 - max. € 3316 gross per month), a contract for 1 year with the intention of extending it for 32-40 hours per week, pension scheme, hybrid working with a home working allowance (€ 2.00 nett per day), travel allowance (€ 0.19 nett per kilometre), communication fee (€ 30.00 nett per month), health insurance reimbursement (€ 50.00 gross per month), laptop, 25 leave days, training budget, chair massages, fresh fruit, team events and more.
Your position: We offer a challenging and independent position in a dynamic international environment, that you can partly shape and develop yourself. You will be given the space and opportunity to realize your ambition and expertise within an organization with ambitious growth objectives and a pronounced quality and customer focus.
Your team: You will be part of an enthusiastic and multicultural team where diversity, equality, inclusiveness, open communication, cooperation, fun, learning from each and getting things done are central.
Where and how you will work: We have a flexible and autonomous work atmosphere. Your working days are very diverse and you arrange them as you wish; either from our office in Leiderdorp, to interact with your colleagues, or from home on working hours that contribute to a good work-life balance.
Onboarding: You can expect a warm welcome which will make you feel at home at ResultsinHealth in no time. During the onboarding program, we will share with you all there is to know about us.
Personal development: We help you discover and grow what you are good at. You will have many learning opportunities with us to continue developing your skills and expertise.
Our ideal candidate
- is experienced in developing high-quality connections with new and existing relations inside and outside the organisation, with the primary goal of expanding the current portfolio and entering into new collaborations.
- is able to empathise with the needs and expectations of our customers of different cultures and to respond effectively.
- has a high intrinsic motivation to achieve departmental goals.
You can successfully qualify for the position if you have:
- a university education in Health Sciences, Social Sciences or Business Administration,
- a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience managing complex projects across countries, among others in a diverse environment, including internationally,
- required spoken and written fluency in English,
- Dutch nationality, the nationality of an EEA country or Switzerland, or in possession of a valid Gecombineerde vergunning voor verblijf en arbeid (GVVA).
Can't wait to get started with us? Go to https://resultsinhealth.org/career-opportunities and upload your English CV and some personal details soon. If you wish, you may also include a cover letter. We look forward to your application!
 At least valid for the duration of the entire first employment contract