Program coordinator (32-36 hours)
Do you believe that international cooperation must and can be done differently? And would you like to work within a network of organizations in Africa, Asia and Latin America who share this vision? Wilde Ganzen is looking for a Program Coordinator for Giving for Change.
Giving for Change is an ambitious and innovative program focused on advancing community philanthropy. Partners are the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs (under the Strengthening Civil Society policy framework), three consortium partners and partners in Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Brazil and Palestine. Community philanthropy strengthens local ownership and the ability of communities to claim rights. Under the program, partners also contribute to a more enabling environment for community philanthropy, e.g. by pushing for better laws and regulations and for more equal cooperation within the sector. Wilde Ganzen is the consortium's lead partner but plays a facilitating role: decision-making power is primarily vested in the partners. We also carry out a number of activities in the Netherlands and Europe.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Coordination with (consortium) partners; coordination of contracts; organizing meetings and gatherings; monitoring planning and reporting processes including reporting to the ministry; monitoring and evaluation and budget monitoring.
- Lobbying activities in the Netherlands and Europe.
- Coordination with the Ministry on progress and reporting.
- Embedding the lessons learned within the organization.
- Managing the project team in the Netherlands regarding financial-administrative & logistical support, monitoring & evaluation and lobby & advocacy.
Interested? Read the complete job description or apply directly: Vacancy: Program Coordinator | Wilde Ganzen