The Manager Partnerships and Programme Development is one of the key positions in shaping the organization's future growth and success in Bangladesh, especially where it concerns the development of new programmes and partnerships. He/she will do so by working closely with the team and the Country Director in Bangladesh as well as with the Business Development team in The Netherlands.
The primary task of the Manager Partnerships and Programme Development is to mobilise resources by broadening the fundraising portfolio. The Manager Partnerships and Programme Development will also seek alliances and partnerships with other international organizations that operate in the same field, if this enhances the chances for success.
The Manager Partnerships and Programme Development reports directly to Country Director Max Foundation Bangladesh and is part of the four-headed senior management team of Max Foundation Bangladesh. The Max Foundation Bangladesh team consist of 26 FTE.
• Develop and execute an effective fundraising strategy and build the organization to the next phase in close coordination with the Director Business Development in the Netherlands and Country Director Bangladesh;• Network and liaise with current/potential partners and donors;
• Identify, effective response to and close funding opportunities;
• Conceptualize new strategic initiatives built around (inter)national partnerships;
• Coordinate the management of relationships with existing partners and where relevant, leverage those relationships to greater collective impact;
• Expand and diversify, the funding pipeline and existing collaborations;
• Prepare proposals, decision papers, grant submissions and evaluations in coordination with relevant staff;
• Support MF team in influencing and advocacy;
• Represents Max Foundation donors and local and international partners.
The Manager Partnerships and Programme Development combines a talent for thinking strategically with excellent communication and engagement skills to translate programme opportunities into practical plans of action (Thinking, Sharing and Acting).
The following characteristics and skills are essential:
• Minimum 3 / 4 years of relevant experience with graduate degree (equivalent of a Master’s) or 4 years with undergraduate degree (equivalent of a BA/BS) in International Development, Health, Public Affairs, WASH, Food & Nutrition Security or related subjects.
• Charismatic relationship manager with guts and strong interest in motivating and inspiring others.
• You are a self-starter and proactive, creative, representative, a networker, sharp negotiator, excellent in building and managing cross cultural relationships.
• Natural feel for researching, (donor) trend watching, writing and securing income through the development of creative proposals.
• Your effective communication and networking skills as well as the ability to work proactively and autonomously will point to your success.
• Out of the box thinker with an eye for (social) innovation;
• Affinity with international development cooperation and experience with international programs;
• Affinity with the mission of Max Foundation;
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
For more information about the position please contact Riad Mahmud, director Max Foundation Bangladesh (email@example.com).
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and
letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to Max Foundation HR officer Asana Alhassan(email@example.com).
This vacancy is a position in YEP Programmes. Please read the guidelines and rules before applying: